Flower

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tool #4

I can use these tools in Google Apps to send something that I am thinking of using with the kids and have my colleagues comment of it, before I put it to a final copy.  This is easy for us to see everyone's comments and get help from each other.

I could use this with my students by having them type a paper and then have them work on editing and revising their own and each other's papers. I can also have them submit something to me, and I can comment on it as well. They always love to hear from their teacher. :)

I think I am excited about using Google Apps for the kids to create documents and presentations to be able to work collaboratively.  I also think it would be fun for them to be able to get on the computer at home and do some work on documents using this.

2 comments:

  1. You think you are excited about Google Docs? Good for you...I know you will have them using them routinely soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you might want to have students share all of their docs with you so you can see and be involved! What about Forms? I think it would be great to have a student survey at the beginning of the year using Forms as well as quizzes and surveys throughout the year. Such an easy interface. I think students could also create forms to collect and then analyze data.

    ReplyDelete